Tremco Emergency Vehicle Anti-Theft System
Tremco Emergency Vehicle Anti-Theft System prevents emergency vehicle theft, when the vehicle is left running with the key in the ignition.
When personnel arrive at an emergency or at a hospital, they place the vehicle into “park” and often times leave the vehicle running. The Tremco Integrated Anti-Theft System automatically activates as soon as the vehicle Is put into “park”. A would-be thief will not be able to shift the vehicle into “drive” which will prevent the theft. When personnel return to the vehicle, they deactivate the anti-theft system and are on their way in seconds.
- Vehicles Can Be Left Unattended While Running
- Allows Emergency Lighting & Other Electronics to Operate
- Provides More Security at The Scene Of An Accident
- Inexpensive & Easy to Install
It Is 100% Reliable, Convenient, Inexpensive And Easy To Install
This system also provides 24-hour protection for your vehicles when not in service. II the vehicle is not in use and the key lock is destroyed, the shifter will not release. For the past 30 years, this tool has protected thousands of emergency vehicles from the liability of chases, fatalities, damage to vehicles and loss of equipment.
Our unique camouflage system blends In with the surrounding components for convenient everyday use. And for all emergency package vehicles, the system plugs into existing harnesses so there is no need for cutting or splicing wires. This allows for a quick, sale installation which will not void existing vehicle manufacturer warranties.
The Anti-Theft system will turn on automatically every time the vehicle shift lever is placed in the “park” position. The system shall not require a key or switch to activate, since quick departures are common in emergency vehicle procedures. This technology enhances 100% usage.
- With the engine running and the Anti-Theft system activated, the automatic transmission shift lever won’t move out of the “park” position.
- The engine of a parked vehicle with the Anti-Theft system will be able to start, but the shift lever will not move out of the “park” position as in #2.
- The Anti-Theft system shall be deactivated by means of a not easily identifiable covert hidden hand switch.
- The Anti-Theft system shall be simple in design and require minimum time to install by agency personnel. (Less than ten minutes). No specialty tools required.
- The Anti-Theft system shall include detailed quality installation instructions and if requested, on-site installation training at the agency facility by the vendor.
- Warranty must be at least three years from installation for all parts.
- The Anti-Theft system must have proven track record in the field having been in production for at least five years prior to the bid opening date. Names and phone numbers of at least twenty-five agencies using this system must be sent with the invitation to bid.
- The Anti-Theft system must have a bypass switch to shut the system off. This procedure is for maintenance situations when civilians are authorized to move the vehicle.
- The Anti-Theft system shall provide protection for the vehicle when not running and unattended as in take home policy vehicles. If the keylock is destroyed, the vehicle will still be protected.
- The Anti-Theft system will prevent the theft of an emergency vehicle when keys are lost or stolen.
The Tremco Emergency Vehicle Anti-Theft System:
• Gives emergency personnel the ability to leave the vehicle running unattended
• Allows emergency lighting, computers, radios, heaters, air conditioners, and defrosters to operate while maintaining needed battery current.
• Provides security and risk management
• The Anti-Theft System is very affordable
• Easy installation (plug-n-play) in less than ten minutes!
TREMCO ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM
Fill out the form below and we’ll send you our full info package
Tremco Emergency Products
34 Sullivan Road Building 17
North Billerica, MA 01862-1275
Customer Service: (781) 275-7692
Technical Support: (888) 666-3031
Fax: (781) 275-1895
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY. NOT SOLD TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.